▶ AN ESSENTIAL VITAMIN - One of Vitamin C’s most important function is that it contributes to the maintenance of normal immune system. It helps in collagen formation for the normal function of bones, skin, teeth and gums. Furthermore, it contributes to reduction of tiredness and fatigue as it increases iron absorption to help carry oxygen throughout the body. Claims as substantiated by EFSA.
▶ HIGH QUALITY & POTENCY VITAMIN C - TDN's Vitamin C Complex contains a massive 1200mg Vitamin C Ascorbic Acid per easy to swallow serving providing 1500% of your daily recommended intake keeping you well above the healthy recommendation. With busy lives it can sometimes be hard to ensure we get all the vitamins and minerals we need however each serving of TDN Vitamin C complex provides 100% of your daily Zinc, & Iron intake as well.
▶ WHY ADDED ZINC & IRON? - TDN’s Vitamin C Complex not only contains a high dosage of Vitamin C, but also contains Zinc and Iron these essential minerals contribute to the normal function of the immune system as well as the protection of cells from oxidative stress and to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin (iron) making them essential and welcomed additions to this premium quality product.
Ingredients: Vegetable Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Brown Rice Flour, Iron (Ferrous Fumarate), Zinc (Zinc Citrate), Anti-Caking Agent: (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Copper (Cupric Sulphate Anhydrous).
Directions: Take 2 capsules daily (or as directed by your GP) with a full glass of water.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- This product is not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition or allergies.
- Please consult a doctor/GP before using this or any other food supplement.
- This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Food supplements should NOT be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- This product has been manufactured in the UK to GMP Standards and ISO 2000:9001 Quality Assurance.
My husband and I have been taking these vitamins for the past week to help to boost our immune system. My husband had been feeling very tired and run down. He actually asked for them last night as we were having dinner as he said that he wasn’t feeling as tired. So hopefully they are doing us some good.